Production Service Network is a Camino Media, SL initiative.
By employing the current conditions of use, Camino Media, regulates the access to this page and the availability of the information that can be found in it by both its clients and other users (hereafter, the user).
By accessing, navigating through, and/or using this website, the user manifests that they have read, understood and are in accordance with the terms and will comply with all the regulations and applicable laws. If the user does not accept these terms, they should not use this website.
- This website is the sole property of Camino Media S.L. (hereafter known as Camino Media), with CIF (VAT# - ES) B-85582500, registered address in Costanilla de los Ángeles 7, 3º Izq, 28013 Madrid, Spain, and with the domain name properly registered. The use of this website as well as the written information contained herein is, in principle, free in nature; however, without any warning or prejudice this may vary. Should this occur, Camino Media will publish new conditions in the appropriate time frame.
- The access to the information supplied in this website and its use are the exclusive responsibility of the user.
- Camino Media takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information supplied in this website. The aforementioned information may contain mistakes or typographical errors.
- All the content of the website (including data bases, images, drawings, graphs, text files, audio files, video files, and software) and in general any created intellectual property that exists in this official website, as well as the overall website, are property of Camino Media or published by the same with permission from rights holders and are protected by current intellectual and industrial property laws.The trademarks, special designs, distinctive signs or logos of Camino Media that appear in the web site are owned by Camino Media and are registered in the Oficina Española de Patentes y Marcas (OEPM) and also by Trademark and Patent Offices of different nationalities. Content published by Camino Media cannot be modified, copied, altered, reproduced, adapted, or translated by the user or third parties without the express authorization of Camino Media.The non-authorized use of the information contained in the website and/or any breach of intellectual or industrial property will bring the legally established consequences to bare.
- The establishment of any hyperlink from an outside website or webpage to any of the web pages contained within the Camino Media website must conform to the following conditions:
- It is not allowed to make either partial or full reproduction of the service contents of the website.
- No deep linking will be made to the services nor shall there be any framing of the website allowed.
- There will be no false, inexact, or incorrect statement about the pages within the Camino Media website; and, specifically, except for those images that make up part of the web link to the Camino Media website, the linking website will not contain any trademark, commercial name, image, denomination, logo, slogan, or any other distinctive sign belonging to Camino Media.
- Under no circumstances will Camino Media be responsible for the content or services available to the public from the website that is making the hyperlink to the Camino Media website, nor shall Camino Media be responsible for information or statements made in the linking website.
- Any hyperlink to the Camino Media website shall be made to the home or initial page. As such, in this website there may be hyperlinks with other websites. Except where indicated to the contrary, the sites that are linked to are not related to Camino Media, who is not responsible for the contents accessible via the aforementioned hyperlinks, nor any modifications that may be made in them, nor any use resulting from them, nor their technical availability.
- Camino Media informs the user that the use of this website could require the use of “on-line forms” in order to offer an adequate service. At the time that users are giving details about themselves they are also allowing those personal details to form a part of one or several data bases which are under Camino Media's responsibility. The purpose of this is to provide users with services and commercial information about products and services offered by Camino Media; this is why those personal details are necessary. The title holders of those details can exercise their right to access, edit, or correct the data with Camino Media, at Costanilla de los Ángeles 7, 28013 Madrid.
- The conditions of use of this website are of an indefinite character. Camino Media reserves the right to modify or add to these terms and conditions without previous notice.
- Both the service offered and the current conditions of use for the website are governed by Spanish Law. In case of any disagreement with respect to this website, the parties expressly renounce any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them and agree to submit to the Madrid Courts' Jurisdiction.